Egress Group is a collection of various businesses and brands that focus on promoting access and inclusion within the world in which we live.
Our vision is to deliver expert advice and services, with superior quality.
Egress Group’s primary goal is to “is to spread awareness of universal design and accessibility” The decisions we make today, in design, furnishings and fit-out affect people for the coming decades. We, therefore, need to consider universal design and accessibility at all stages of a building’s life.
We want to be the best, with the performance that stands out from our competitors by:
- Demonstrating and promoting an inclusive approach to the built environment
- Working with our clients to achieve practical solutions
- Adopting an innovative approach to achieving compliance
- Using quality systems to deliver consistent reports
Egress Group has developed and adopted the SPARKIE principles, which outlines the core principles we are guided by:
- S: We are socially aware, and take on corporate responsibility at a local and global level
- P: We take great pride in our work
- A: We are accountable for our actions
- R: We respect others, regardless of their views, abilities or beliefs
- K: We strive to be knowledgeable and influential, in terms of universal design and accessibility within the built environment
- I: We encourage innovation
- E: We continually adapt, develop and improve, and expect to achieve excellence in everything we do
Our Consultants and Associates:
Key technical staff are qualified in risk management, building surveying, construction management and have completed the performance-based building and fire codes Graduate Certificate course at Victoria University. Furthermore, they hold accredited membership with the Association in Access Australia and are Chartered Building Engineers.
We have all the necessary insurances you’d expect from a professional consultancy, these are detailed on our Insurances page, where you can also download the Certificates of Currency.